Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Contact CenteRevolution Begins!

Welcome to the ContactCenteRevolution. This blog is dedicated to exploring all aspects of contact center management, with a keen focus on technology and operations.

My name is Robb Duke, and I've worked in the contact center industry for the last 10 years or so. I've seen enough to have compiled some ideas about contact center optimization that will hopefully, one day, help fully achieve the Contact CenteRevolution!

What is the Contact CenteRevolution? It's an evolution of management philosophies: focus on the long-term rather than short-term fire drills. It's a revolution against ineffective processes, proprietary technologies.

I will try to offer some useful input on how you can optimize your contact center operation. I encourage you to share your own experiences and insights.

Enjoy, and thanks for visiting.

No comments: